Friday, December 17, 2010

Kim Kardashian to stay single

hot and sexy kim, kardashian, hot kim kardashian in bikini, hot kim kardashian wallpapers and photos, hot kim kardashian boobs/breastsAll the single ladies...all the single ladies! Welcome Kim Kardashian to the world of singledom. Yes it's true. After dating such high profile men as Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, and Gabriel Aubry, Kim has decided to take some time for herself and stay away from relationships for awhile. Good for her! The reality star states that she wants to stay single through her whole thirtieth year. Will she succeed? That remains to be seen.

Kim herself doesn't know if she is up to the challenge. She told US Magazine, “I've made a promise to myself and I'm really trying hard to stick to it, but I'm such a hopeless romantic that it's hard. I don't think that's going to last, because that's just how I am. But the fact that I'm trying is a big step for me!"

Meanwhile the food in New York has taken its toll on Kim. She gained 10 lbs. there, but she is not pregnant. It's the pizza that did it. Now in a break from filming, she is back at the gym to maintain her svelte self. Looks like she is making over her romantic life as well as her physical one.

Good luck Kim. Spending some time on yourself without getting too serious with a love interest is a great way to spend a year.