Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus

hot and sexy nick jonas, hot nick jonas wallpapers and photosJonas Brothers lead guitarist Nick Jonas admitted today that he regrets not having sex with pop singer Miley Cyrus when he had the chance.

“I see her doing all these guys now”, the young pop star brother told Spooftimes. “I had my chance with her and I blew it. I never got more than a quick hand job”.

Jonas stated that his religious beliefs conflicted with his desire to have sex with the sultry diva. “I wear this Christian purity ring that says I'm saving myself for marriage!” he stated forlornly. “Miley told me to take it off so we could have sex but I, like a fool, kept it on!”

18- year old Jonas said he still has not had sex even though he says “I'm dying for it!”

Lately Jonas has been seen walking hand in hand with singer/songwriter Jordan Pruitt but he claims he has not had sex with her either. “She's not like Miley” Jonas claimed. “And she also wears a purity ring so she won't put out!”

Jonas stated that he is constantly surrounded by adoring young females and said, “one of these days I'm going to take them all in my room and do them all at once!”