Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hot Nicole Schrezinger Gossips

hot and sexy nicole schrezinger, hot nicole schrezinger in bikini, hot nicole schrezinger boobs/breasts, hot nicole schrezinger wallpapers and photosSexy singer Nicole Scherzinger dresses to flatter her figure and knows the importance of wearing the right clothes and fabrics.

Nicole Scherzinger dresses to flatter her figure.

The sexy singer is well-known for her stunning body and while she admits she exercises regularly to help maintain it, she also knows the added bonus of wearing the right clothes and fabrics.

She said: "I don't know if I have a perfect body - I just know the right things to wear to make people think that.

"It's all about finding stuff you can rock and is unique to you. I don't like diets too much, I'm a jogger."

While she admits to wearing flattering clothes, Nicole also says she can't do extreme diets because the lack of food makes her "grumpy".

She said: "I've tried every diet but the weirdest one is probably the Master Cleanse. But that's not really a diet - it's just not eating. It's basically starvation. I did that for two days. But I get really grumpy when I don't eat."