Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mischa Barton is Depressed

hot and sexy mischa barton, hot mischa barton in bikini, hot mischa barton boobs/breasts, hot mischa barton wallpapers and photosActress Mischa Barton has revealed that she still suffers from depression.

The former ‘O.C.’ star, who checked into a psychiatric hospital last year, says that she feels better now, but has not fully recovered, reports usmagazine.com.

‘I balance (depression) with positive things in my life and that’s why I have my outlets. As much as I get down, I’m an upbeat person. People always think of me as kind of a light in a room – I love to make people laugh,’ she said.

The actress says she feels in control of her emotions. She uses music and literature as outlets and insists that she is usually a fun person with a great sense of humour.