Friday, October 29, 2010

Brooklyn Decker and her Bikini Photo shoot Disaster

hot and sexy brooklyn decker, hot brooklyn decker in bikini, hot brooklyn decker wallpapers and photos, hot brooklyn decker boobs/breastsAfter appearing on Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit Issue cover, bikini jitters may seem like the last thing that Brooklyn Decker would have to contend with–but despite flawless appearances, the supermodel is just as human as the rest of us. “I think every woman gets a little nervous in a bathing suit. No matter what your job is or how you look, we all get a little scared,” the blonde bombshell tells PEOPLE. “But at the end of the day, it’s about enjoying yourself on the beach, so if you look confident you are going to look beautiful.” Even Brooklyn, however, has faced a bikini disaster that threw her for a loop. “I had a photo shoot on an island, and it was mosquito season.

I had mosquito bites up and down my legs, and I decided to shave over them and go into the ocean and had these red bites all over my legs and up to my stomach,” the Summer Goddess for Gillette Venus Embrace says. “It was actually my first year of shooting for Sports Illustrated, so, of course, I was nice and nervous, and that only helped!”