Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kim Kardashian Hot Gossips

hot and sexy kim kardashian, hot kim kardashian in bikini, hot kim kardashian boobs/breasts, hot kim kardashian wallpapers and photosThe finale episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is finally here. After a season of new love, heart break and family feuds, the E! reality family closes out season five of their hit show with a bang.

Leading up to the emotional episode on Sunday night, Kim stated that she is excited to see" what is probably my most open and vulnerable episode when it comes to my personal life."

But Kim is feeling a little conflicted about some recent statements regarding her questionable behavior in the upcoming show.

As viewers will see tonight, Kim and Reggie will engage in a very tense phone conversation about her new romance. But Kim has received some negative attention for exploiting such a personal interaction. Kim is now coming forward to defend her decision to share this call with the public.

"Reggie and I were in a relationship for over 3 years and we have taped dozens of conversations and iChatted many times while filming, so this is nothing new or scandalous," Kim explained in a Sunday blog entry. "Reggie is my friend, and whether or not, we are in a relationship, he is someone I care about. With that said I live my life on a reality show and to let you guys into my life, I show as much as I can. This episode is my most emotional and most vulnerable and it takes a lot to put yourself out there the way I did."

Once the show airs tonight, the internet is sure to be buzzing about the dramatic episode. And Kim is confident that things will finally make sense to her critics. "I think once you watch the episode you will really see that I in no way put anyone on blast! We are sharing a small bit of my personal life. Clearly so much more has gone on between us that no one hour episode can cover."

Leave your comments about the show here and make sure to subscribe for frequent updates.