Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adrienne Bailon Hot Gossips

hot and sexy adrienne bailon, hot adrienne bailon in bikini, hot adrienne bailon wallpapers and photos, hot adrienne bailon boobs/breastsDemi Lovato may be going through one of the darkest periods of her life, but she still has the support and love of her friends! HollywoodLife caught up with Demi’s pal Adrienne Bailon Nov. 9 at the RichRocks website relaunch at NYC’s Hurricane Club where she told us, “I have her in my prayers. My prayers go out to her. I’ve known Demi for a really long time. So my prayers go out to her and her family.”


Adrienne went on to say of her time with Disney, “My experience with Disney was great and enjoyable and we had fun and for us there was never a lot of pressure, if anything we just felt like we were having the time of our lives and living our dreams.”

It’s great to know Demi has pals like Adrienne in her life!