Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dannii Minouge and her Cosmetics

hot and sexy dannii minouge, hot dannii minouge in bikini, hot dannii minouge wallpapers and photos, hot dannii minouge boobs/breastsDannii Minogue only has six items in her make-up bag as she has cut back on her beauty regime since becoming a mother to son Ethan in July.

Dannii Minogue only has six items in her make-up bag.

The Australian beauty - who is currently working as a judge and mentor on UK TV talent show 'The X Factor' - says she has cut back on her beauty regime since becoming a mother to son Ethan in July as she doesn't have enough time to worry about her appearance.

Dannii - who also has her own clothing label, Project D - told Britain's Grazia magazine: "Two years ago I had all the time in the world to play around with looks and experiment. I had too much time really. Having a baby, running a business and doing 'X Factor', I needed to simplify my life - and my style. I cut my hair because I don't have time for all those extensions.

"I cut my make-up bag by about 90 per cent. I carry a bag with six things in it, concealer - which is essential for covering up those sleepless nights - and foundation with some illuminating light in it, lipstick, an eyebrow brush, mascara and powder. That's it."

Although she only has six items in her make-up bag, Dannii says she enjoys getting dressed up when appears on 'The X Factor' because she's normally so unglamorous.
She said: "On stage it's great because I get to look grown-up and glamorous. I do feel very grown-up, which I should because I am 39. Off stage it's a very different story. I spend exactly half my life in trackies and T-shirts, covered in baby goo, but I am careful not to get photographed in my 'Mummy Dannii' look as it's so not glamorous. I've also knocked little mini-skirts on the head for the same reasons."