Friday, December 3, 2010

Jennifer Lopez about her Twins

hot and sexy jennifer lopez, hot jennifer lopez in bikini, hot jennifer lopez wallpapers and photos, hot jennifer lopez boobs/breastsJennifer Lopez can hardly believe her and Marc Anthony's twins Max and Emme will turn three in February.

"Over this Thanksgiving week, I was sitting outside and reflecting on how fast this year had passed," the American Idol judge, 41, told UsMagazine.com Tuesday when she was announced as a spokesperson for The Boys & Girls Club of America. "Watching your kids get bigger -- my babies, how much they've grown in a year!"

The singer also reflected on how far she has come since she was "that little girl from the Bronx, running to the Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club to sing and dance and perform for the first time in front of an audience."

But despite her booming career and the five-bedroom Long Island estate she shares with Anthony, 41, and their kids, Lopez said she still considers NYC home.

"No matter where I wake up...I'm just always right there in the Bronx," she told Us. "I never miss the Bronx because it's always with me. I guess I'm always going to be Jenny From The Block!"