Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Valerie Bertinelli maries Tom Vitale

hot and sexy valerie bertinelli, hot valerie bertinelli in bikini, hot valerie bertinelli boobs/breasts, hot valerie bertinelli wallpapers and photos"Hot in Cleveland" star Valerie Bertinelli tied the knot in Malibu on Saturday, People.com reports. The actress married her beau of seven years, financial planner Tom Vitale.

"We're so happy!" Bertinelli told the website about her new relationship status. The couple's New Year's Day wedding took place at their Malibu home in front of 100 friends and family, including Bertinelli's ex, Van Halen frontman Eddie Van Halen, as well as their son, Wolfgang.

Other wedding guests included Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick from "Hot in Cleveland," as well as Mackenzie Phillips and Pat Harrington from her hit '70s sitcom, "One Day at a Time."

The duo got engaged in March while on vacation in Italy. "I've never had a male friend like I have with Tom," she said in May about her relationship with Vitale, according to UsMagazine.com. Bertinelli and Van Halen split in 2005 after nearly 25 years together.

"We're both still a little afraid of commitment, but then we were over there, and it was like our souls were calibrated. ... If the timing wasn't right, I wouldn't have asked," Bertinelli said after she and Vitale got engaged. "If my life wasn't starting to turn around, I couldn't have welcomed [Vitale] into it." He added, "We just understood each other completely. ... My family is her family. It wasn't love at first sight; it was family at first sight."

In an interview with AARP magazine, Bertinelli admitted that Vitale loved her no matter what she looked like, according to People.com. "I've never felt more beautiful at any weight than when Tom looks at me," she explained. "He loved me no matter what. In his way, he's teaching me to love myself just as I am."